Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 10 - 17 update

Not much to update this week.

Consume an average of 1800 Calories per week (26,200 / 657,000 total thru the year)
  • Consumed about 1900 Calories per day this week. Friday our company had a pizza party for our quarterly meeting; Saturday, cousins and I went to O-Nami (great seafood buffet!) Went. All. Out.
Create Facebook app
  • Need some ideas here. Have only been suggested creating a game. Can someone point me to fun Facebook apps out there?
Don't curse for 300 days (11 / 300)
  • Went 6 / 7 this week. I just said the F-bomb a few minutes ago because I lost in COD6.
Learn 5 new piano songs (1 / 5)
  • "A singer in a smoke-ay room..." It's stuck in my head now, but I can play it! Next up, 100 Years.
  • My third song is Faithfully, also by Journey
Read one book from the Bible each month
  • Started reading the book of Judges (which I think describes the stuff that happens after Joshua's death.) Chapter 7 so far.
This week, I really need to get going on the Bible reading. Still have to make some fried rice too! Running out of time this month fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment