Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb. 15 - 21 Update

Small update incoming:
  • Find new hobby
    Mark it: March 1st. First day I'll attend ballroom. MWAHAHAHA.

  • Consume 1,800 Calories per day ( 78,820 / 657,000 for the year )
    These 7 days I've consumed about 12,370 Calories, or 1,767 per day. Those Healthy Choice frozen foods are my friend.

  • Maintain a budget of $ 40 per month on gaming related purchases ( $ 55 / $ 480 for the year )
    WoW subscription is cancelled. May have to go over $ 40next month, though cuz BF: BC2 and FFXIII are coming out. I'll just have to have extra discipline in April (and maybe even May.)

  • Don't curse for 300 days ( 35 / 300 )
    I miscounted last week; it shoulda been 29, not 39. Anyhow, went 6 of 7 last week. Forgot what I said and why, but I'm pretty sure I dropped the Sword on Thursday or Friday.
That's it. I feel that I'm accomplishing something everyday (which is good!) One goal at a time. One step at a time. It's gonna be interesting to look back at all this at the end of December and see just how much I can accomplish in a year. Just need some discipline and motivation to move forward.

On a somewhat related note, Lent is on! Filet-o-fish Fridays in McDonald's is gold. What am I giving up you're wondering? I'm giving up something similar to what the guy gave up in 40 Days and 40 Nights. Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment