Monday, March 22, 2010

15/03/10 - 22/03/10 Update

Here we are, third week of March. Already the third freaking week. How time flies. Lots of mini-goals achieved last week, so without further ado, here they are!

Learn to cook a recipe each month ( 3 / 10 )

  • I call it March's Mac n' Cheese Madness! 8 out of 10 I'd say. Gotta thank my favourite cousins Nadine and Natalie for inspiring me and help me to cook it. Awesome!
Ballroom Dancing
  • May as well change this since this is my new official hobby.
    So I'm finished Beginner's Cha Cha! I'm pretty awesome at it now. Gonna take Beginner's Tango in April. Looking forward to it! XD
Consume an average of 1,800 Calories per day ( 128,390 / 657,000 for the year )
  • 12,190 Calories this week, or about 1,740 Calories per day. Don't know if my estimates are accurate, but it definitely feels like I'm eating less and less each day.
Don't curse for 300 days ( 55 / 300 )
  • I'm golden here. My speech has improved because of my lack of swearing! Nice.
Learn 5 new piano songs ( 3 / 5 )
  • Uh, I somehow learned Lifehouse's song Storm magically. It just happened; I listened to it, picked up the chords, and then learned it in 2 days. Like magic I say.
Read a book of the Bible each month ( 5 / 12 )
  • Way ahead of pace here, but it doesn't matter. So far I've read Judges, both books of Samuel, and now 1 Kings and 2 Kings. Poor Israel had such shady kings at the time. Dunno if I wanna continue with 1 & 2 Chronicles; so far it's just a recap of the last two books!
And that's it! What a productive week. One more week of March to go. Easter is almost here! I'm doing well with my Lent fasting. I plan to give my Church's PASA drive thing some good amount of money.

In other, more interesting (to me!) news, I JUST beat FF13. Man was that ending confusing. Excellent game overall. 9 / 10. It loses a point because I didn't hear my beloved Final Fantasy theme. Oh well.

Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment