Monday, March 15, 2010

From the Eighth to the Fourteenth of March

Not sure why it's getting tougher and tougher to update this blog. It's only once a week. MUST GET MOTIVATED. Here are last week's results:

Learn to cook a new recipe each month (2 / 12)
  • Pan-fried noodles. Maybe. I need a link to a recipe. There are a variety out there, so I need to hone in on one.
Find new hobby
  • Another good day of Ballroom today. Learned the Underarm Turn and the Shoulder Catch. So the pattern is Basic -> Cross-body lead -> Shoulder Catch x 3 -> Underarm Turn.
Consume an average of 1,800 Calories per day (116,020 / 657,000 KCal for the year)
  • 12,000 Calories last week. Around 1,714 Calories per day. I've gotten used to eating only enough. That is, eating until I'm not hungry anymore (and not eating until I'm full).
Maintain a budget of $ 40 per month on game-related purchases ( $ 105 / $ 480 for the year )
  • Final Fantasy XIII is mine! Awesome game. Definitely helps to be a fan of the FF series! I've sank about 25 hours on it, and I've read it's about a 40 hours game. Cannot wait to finish!
Don't curse for 300 days ( 55 / 300 )
  • Went 7 of 7 two weeks in a row. *Pats self on the back*
Learn five new piano songs (2 / 5)
  • Decided to learn A Song for Mama by Boyz II Men. Almost finished; just need the bridge and I'm good.
Read one new book from the Bible each month ( 4 / 12 )
  • Started 2 Kings. 1 Kings is pretty depressing. Lots of terrible Kings that ruled Israel during that time. One notable King was King Solomon. Other than that, horrible!
2nd week is up. Way too fast. Maybe I'm getting too old or something. Anyhow, if you, the reader, are still following, keep up! Keeping up with my Lenten fasting. Been praying daily. Now I just need Almsgiving. Hrmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment