Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Goodbye Third Week of June

Three weeks down, one more to go. Short progress report again this week.

Learn to cook a new meal each month
  • I am desperate here! This is my last weekend to cook something. ANYTHING. Post a comment/Facebook/e-mail or something to get suggestions to me.
Consume an average of 1800 Calories per day (325,235 / 657,000 calories total for the year)
  • Did well last week. At least I kept it in the 1800s range. Ate around 13,110 Calories last week, or 1,872 Calories per day. Not too shabby.
Make Facebook app
  • Wow! The game design document's coming along just fine! Thanks to my partner in crime, we're on our way. Gonna finish up the implementation section by the end of this month. In case you're curious, here's a link to the document: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfmj8vqw_2979g4f5cd
Spend at least 20 minutes a day to walk the dogs
  • Redeemed! Didn't miss a single day (even weekends!) walking the dogs.
Don't curse for 300 days (accumulated) (130/ 300)
  • 7 for 7. I'm rockin'.
Find a new job (or prospective job) by the end of the year
  • I haven't been feeling the fire in my job. I don't think I've ever felt it at all. It was just safe. Reflecting on this, I think I'm gonna head back to school after I leave. Get my teaching credentials and teach!
Learn 5 new piano songs (4/5)
  • I'm really hesitant to mark this 5/5. I'm pretty much done Faithfully, but I've forgotten how to play Ave Maria without the notes. Gonna keep pushing myself to memorize five complete songs on the piano.
Read the Bible
  • Finished up Proverbs. Lotsa good wisdom being taught in that book. I'm on Ecclesiastes, an "autobiography" of Solomon. I'll post a summary of it once I'm done (about next week.) It's really interesting.
Draw
  • Been too lazy to post anything as of late. Random sketches of the dogs again. I'll be putting some of them up sometime this week on Facebook.

And that's it friends. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment