Saturday, July 10, 2010

And the 1st week of July blasts by

Ah missed the update. It was supposed to be yesterday.

Last weekend was fun. Got to go fishing with my cousins on July 4. Launched some fireworks in their backyard. Almost burned down their house. Good times.

"Burned down their house?"

Yep. It's true. Their backyard was full of dry grass. One of the fireworks just spark around and the grass caught fire. Thankfully, I was brave enough to stomp the fire down with my mighty right foot! It's on video too! Waiting for my cousin to upload it on Facebook.

Anyhow, here's how my first week of July went.

Learn to cook a new meal each month
  • Again, I need a new recipe. Thankfully I have this: http://cookmenext.blogspot.com/. Now I don't even have to think about what I can cook next!
Ballroom dancing
  • I missed last week because of laziness :| I'm gonna attend Monday's classes. I've got beginner's Samba, intermediate Waltz, and advanced Rumba to learn.
Consume an average of 1800 Calories per day (356,335 / 657,000 calories total for the year)
  • First week I only at about 12,920 Calories, or 1,845 Calories per day. Right on target. The past two weeks have been good since there hasn't been any family functions so I can stuff my face full of food.
Maintain budget of $40 per month for game related purchases ($ 210 / $ 480 for the year)
  • Bought Bad Company 2 on sale last weekend. I was weak and couldn't resist the $33 price point.
Make Facebook app
  • Got called out for not contributing. I'll be editing, revising, and updating that game design doc tomorrow.
Spend at least 20 minutes a day to walk the dogs
  • Ah, I couldn't walk them at all last week. Wilbur got sick =[. But he's got his meds now and should be fine.
Don't curse for 300 days (accumulated) (148/ 300)
  • Nothing new here. 7 for 7.
Don't miss Church
  • I went last Saturday. I met the new assistant-pastor Father Paw Nguyen. Dunno if he's good or not yet. I'll see tomorrow.
Learn 5 new guitar songs
  • Picked up my guitar again. I've been learning praise and worship songs, but none of the listed. Just warming up.
Read the Bible
  • I'm on Isaiah now. Not sure what to think about this book. But the prophecies are pretty interesting to read.
Volunteer
  • Gotta find volunteer work.
Draw
  • Slack. Er. I'm gonna draw tonight or tomorrow. FOR SURE.

That's it! See y'all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment