Saturday, July 17, 2010

July: Week II

2 weeks are up. Two to go.

Can't say anything exciting happened this week. Went rock climbing again. Like last time, I'm sore everywhere.

Learn to cook a new meal each month
  • Probably need to cook next weekend. What am I cooking? Who knows.
Ballroom dancing
  • Went back this Monday. I'm taking Intermediate Waltz and Advanced Rumba. It's pretty easy still. I missed the Beginner's class (Samba) and it looked like a blast. Shoulda went.
Consume an average of 1800 Calories per day ( 369,435/ 657,000 calories total for the year)
  • I consumed 13,100 the past week, or 1,871 Calories per day. No family functions = controlled eating for me!
Read 5 new books (5 / 5)
  • Even though this one's done, I'm still reading. I'm reading more C.S. Lewis. This time it's The Four Loves. He explains there are four loves that one should know: Affection, Friendship, Erotic, and Divine. Pretty good stuff so far.
Make Facebook app
  • Deadline's coming up. I think our Game Design Document is maturing nicely. We probably need a final review from someone other than the two of us.
Spend at least 20 minutes a day to walk the dogs
  • Ugh it was so hot this week. I got lazy and walked them 5 out of the 7 days. Damn heat.
Don't curse for 300 days (accumulated) (154 / 300)
  • Haha so rock climbing made me say the S-bomb again. I slipped and thought I was gonna plunge to my death. 6 of 7.
Make money off investments
  • Stupid stupid stock market why don't you stabilize? Not making much here. Just the initial $ 500 I made in the beginning of the month.
Draw & Compose
  • So sad. I need something to motivate me to do these. So so sad.

And that's that. Half of July's gone. My trip to Las Vegas is coming up at the end of this month. Gonna see my comrades from Toronto. Should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment