Monday, May 17, 2010

2nd Week of May

Okie dokie. Had a blast this weekend. Went to the Califronia Strawberry Festival in Oxnard. Very interesting indeed! Ever had a Strawberry Pizza? What about Strawberry Nachos? Strawberry Popcorn? Man there is strawberry EVERYWHERE. It was faaaantastic.

So here's my progress report. Pretty hyped:

Ballroom dancing
  • So my hips have now started to move in ways I've never thought possible. Thanks ballroom!
Consume an average of 1800 Calories per day (249,230 / 657,000 Calories total for the year)
  • Bad week. Really bad. Ate about 14,410 Calories for the week, which is about 2,058 Calroies per day. That festival did not help one bit.
Maintain budget of $40 per month for game related purchases ($ 170 / $ 480 for the year)
  • Got a Starcraft II beta invite. Should I go?
Make Facebook app
  • Progress for this one. Made a game design document. Sharing it with my friend. So far we have a title ("The Last Epic") and that's it. Still a good start!
Spend at least 20 minutes a day to walk the dogs
  • Missed this weekend, but I'll try to walk them for longer periods of time from now on.
Don't curse for 300 days (accumulated) (94 / 300)
  • Went 7 days without swearing. Not even substitute words. Imagine that! Will I make the 300 goal? We'll see!
Read the Bible
  • Still in Psalms. I think my favourite Psalm is Psalm 23: "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want...Even though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
Draw
  • I call it "Sleeping Charlie". Got my tablet, pretty hyped! Gonna start drawing at least 1 sketch a week.

And that's that. Productive week I had, I think. Pretty hyped about drawing again. Feels good to be doing something artsy for once. See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment