Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May: Week 3

I should explain myself. "Why haven't you been updating your blog?" you may wonder. Well, it turns out there is no good reason for not updating it. Just pure laziness. And for that I apologize. (My first Internet Apology!)

Well it's been a busy 3rd week. This report will consist of my activities the past 10 days (May 15-24). So with that said, here's my report:

Learn to cook a new meal each month ( 4 / 12 )
  • I call it May's Flank Steak Pinwheels! Much harder than usual meal to make. 9/10. It tastes as good as it looks.
Befriend someone new
  • I guess this is related. Not someone new, but I did talk to two of my buddies from high school. I haven't seen them in a while. It's been at least 8 years. I went out with them for some lunch and we had a good old time just reminiscing.
Consume an average of 1800 Calories per day (269,805 (2,057) / 657,000 calories total for the year)
  • Still not controlling this one well. I've consumed about 20,575 Calories in the last 10 days, or 2,057 Calories per day. Why? Weekends are my weakness. There's always an event, and I always end up overeating. These next 3 weekends are booked too, with, I bet, awesome food.
Make Facebook app
  • So how's our game design document? Well it has a title and a template, but that's it. I want my friend and I to finish it (at least a rough draft of it) by the end of this month. One weekend to go!
Spend at least 20 minutes a day to walk the dogs
  • I've redeemed myself with this one! I've been diligent and have been walking my dogs each day for at least 20 minutes. Good job me.
Don't curse for 300 days (accumulated) (102/ 300)
  • 8 for 10. I don't even know if I can make the 300 mark. It's already May. But I'll keep trying. "Frig" is the bane of this goal. Gotta fix that.
Make money off investments
  • So, the stock market is sucking. Any money I've made this year are pretty much gone. I'm back to $ 500 tier. Eh, that's okay. I'll just have to be patient and let my shares ride the ride.
Volunteer
  • Don't know if I have volunteer opportunities this month. Next month for sure. Spring Fling here I come!
Draw
  • I've been sketching a whole bunch, but I'm not proud enough to post any of them. Besides, I'm still trying to find the best software for me.
And with that bullet point, that's it! Next week I'll wrap up this month on Tuesday. See you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment